Save the date
Grassroots Tosa cordially invites you to attend …
Stop the Attack on Women’s Rights
A Community Forum
Learn the details of the attacks on women and women’s rights and how it will impact you and your family.
Learn how the Ryan/Romney Regressive Policies will impact women: They Promise to..
- Oppose equal pay laws for women. Paul Ryan has voted against the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
- Restrict/ban a woman’s right-to-choose.
- Block the Violence Against Women’s Act.
- Support extremist legislation extending full rights of “personhood” that makes all abortions illegal.
- Support a bill that would outlaw certain types of contraception and in-vitro fertilization.
- Block any expansion of paid sick-time for many low wage female workers.
- Reduce Medicaid healthcare services resulting in a disproportionate impact on poor women.
- Undercut the important role of government and the safety net for women, seniors, disabled, and children.
- Eileen Dagen, MSE, Educator and Consultant
- Carmen Pitre, Co-executive Director, Sojourner Family Peace Center
- Gretchen Fincke, LCSW, Diplomate in Sex Therapy
Wednesday, October 17
Wauwatosa Library- Firefly Room
76th & North Avenue
More information call 414-801-5592
Seating is limited, please RSVP using the form below
Join us and learn how we can fight back against attacks on women and your family!