Interested citizens filled the Wauwatosa Public Library’s Firefly Room to participate in a forum on the Affordable Care Act co-sponsored by Grassroots Tosa and Grassroots Northshore on Aug. 1.
Speakers addressed the medical, fiscal and financial benefits of ACA, and took questions from the audience.
Following are links to videos of the forum and information provided at the forum.
- Health Reform Hits Main Street (video)
- Primary care docs a good source on reform law- JS Online article by Dr. Richard E. Rieselbach
- How Health Reform Helps the People of Wisconsin – Citizen Action report
- What is Health Reform? – Citizen Action web page
- An Internist’s Practical Guide to Understanding Health System Reform – American College of Physicians
- “Health Reform Hits Main Street” -Health Reform Explained Video from the Kaiser Foundation
- Dr. Richard E. Rieselbach – UW-Madison professor emeritus of medicine
- Cathy Mahaffy – Chief Operating Officer, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative
- Kevin Kane – Healthcare Organizer, Citizen Action of Wisconsin
[truncated due to technical problems]